A+ shipped the Cupid 3 in a brilliantly bright, light lime green with banding of other greens and browns to highlight the image of the Cupid 3. A+ used the top corner to display their logo and then made sure we knew it was designed in Germany at Nanopoint. The reverse side of the packaging is a mirror image of the front, so no image was taken.
This end of the package continues the same greenish colour scheme and A+ displays five key features in three different languages.
The opposing end of the package also lists six other features of the Cupid 3 and again, A+ repeats these in three languages, too. These are under an image of the Cupid 3 with the front panel released exposing the front inputs.
The Cupid 3 is packaged snugly inside the cardboard box. They use Styrofoam halves to surround and support the case on each side and for added protection from abrasion it is pre-packed in a plastic liner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit