A+ shipped the Cupid 3 in a brilliantly bright, light lime green with banding of other greens and browns to highlight the image of the Cupid 3. A+ used the top corner to display their logo and then made sure we knew it was designed in Germany at Nanopoint. The reverse side of the packaging is a mirror image of the front, so no image was taken.
This end of the package continues the same greenish colour scheme and A+ displays five key features in three different languages.
The opposing end of the package also lists six other features of the Cupid 3 and again, A+ repeats these in three languages, too. These are under an image of the Cupid 3 with the front panel released exposing the front inputs.
The Cupid 3 is packaged snugly inside the cardboard box. They use Styrofoam halves to surround and support the case on each side and for added protection from abrasion it is pre-packed in a plastic liner.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz