All of the cables are of good length, nicely sleeved and provide flexible connectivity. The 8-pin and 6-pin PCI-E runs will help power the very latest graphics cards. There are also three ATX CPU connectors on two cable runs with one the flexible 4+4 variant, the second a standard 8-pin along with a single 4-pin connector. That should cover the need of any current motherboard.
The 20+4 main connector can be seen here. It is nicely sleeved almost all the way to the end of the run. Here you see the two CPU cable runs. The 4+4 cable is routed on 12V1 which is shared with the main connector as well as all of the molex and SATA power runs, even the modular ones. The 8-pin and 4-pin CPU power cable is routed on 12V2. This setup will easily accommodate the use of a dual CPU motherboard with no risk of overloading any particular 12V rail thanks to the 40 amp per rail rating and separation of the loads.
Here are the three PCI-E power runs. Included are three 6+2 pin and three 6-pin cables with each on a dedicated 12V rail (12V2, 12V3 and 12V4). That means that each video run can supply up to 40 amps for an individual card if you use the 4+4 cable for your CPU power. That is more than enough to power any modern graphics card. What is interesting is that there are two 6-pin connectors on each of the three PCI-E cable runs along with the 8-pin adapter to add two additional grounds. It is kind of nice to route one power run to a graphics card that supplies both connections. This should make for a nice clean install.
And finally, here is a look at the standard molex and SATA power cables. There are four SATA and two molex runs available at full capacity, enough to power 12 SATA devices and six molex power devices. That is more than enough connections for the storage junkies.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit