The power supply comes neatly packaged in a tastefully designed black box with enough information provided to know exactly what you are buying. The handle is a nice touch, but in my case it simply served to move the box from my front door to the testing lab all of 80 feet away. Under these extreme loads, I am happy to report that the handle did not stretch, bend or break.
The back of the box provides some information about low noise and efficiency. There is even a guide on how to install a power supply in four basic steps for those of us in unfamiliar territory. Along the bottom you will find the 80 Plus logo and NVIDIA SLI certification labels; nothing too enlightening here.
The side nicely highlights the power supply capacity and a breakdown of the power supply features along with a nice summary of the cables. There is nothing better than a picture to make the message clear. There should be no surprises when you open this box.
And finally, a little bit of marketing which includes a little more explanation of the included features and capabilities highlighted elsewhere.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM