Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Warp V3 carries over all of the benefits of the V2 model like high shock tolerance and cool operating temperatures. Building on the V2, the new V3 comes in higher capacity and faster read / write numbers.
As stated previously, the numbers are impressive with 256GB of data capacity, 240MB/s read speeds and up to 160 MB/s write speed. When it comes to today's modern SSDs, it is really a numbers game since all of the drives can take a beating and still continue to operate normally due to the lack of moving parts inside the drives.
The other number in the numbers game that is just as important to users is the cost. The Patriot Warp V3 has a fairly high number in this category as well. Granted, the drive is just now reaching store shelves so we should see a reduction in the cost of ownership in the coming weeks, but for now you will have to fork out nearly 600 USD to use the latest Patriot technology that is found in the Warp V3. To make matters worse, some of the other shops are really using the series popularity to stretch their margins; one etailer is charging 729.99 USD and another 731.00 for the Warp V3, ouch! - Your best price today is still Newegg's and it is currently 595.00.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit