Accessories and Documentation
Thermaltake ships the usual AMD latch-down bar for mounting all 754, 939 AM2 and AM2+ sockets. For Intel LGA775 mounting they include two brackets that attach to the base with the Phillip's head screws at the bottom left. The clear nylon washers are to keep the motherboard isolated and then the brackets are mounted to the board with the four Phillip's or flat head drive nuts. Lastly, is a packet of thermal grease to apply when mounting the cooler to the processor.
The instructions I found were very easy to follow with great images to aid in the explanation. The step by step and the product list leave very little to chance with mounting either brand of socket. Thermaltake also includes a fold-out paper explaining their warranty information and it is specific to location as well; very thorough I must say for Thermaltake. Just like in the SpinQ, with the BT14 Pro Thermaltake wants their customers to enjoy the end-user experience of using their products and wants them to become part of the solution with the Key3 Spirit pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam