Accessories and Documentation
Thermaltake ships the usual AMD latch-down bar for mounting all 754, 939 AM2 and AM2+ sockets. For Intel LGA775 mounting they include two brackets that attach to the base with the Phillip's head screws at the bottom left. The clear nylon washers are to keep the motherboard isolated and then the brackets are mounted to the board with the four Phillip's or flat head drive nuts. Lastly, is a packet of thermal grease to apply when mounting the cooler to the processor.
The instructions I found were very easy to follow with great images to aid in the explanation. The step by step and the product list leave very little to chance with mounting either brand of socket. Thermaltake also includes a fold-out paper explaining their warranty information and it is specific to location as well; very thorough I must say for Thermaltake. Just like in the SpinQ, with the BT14 Pro Thermaltake wants their customers to enjoy the end-user experience of using their products and wants them to become part of the solution with the Key3 Spirit pamphlet.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit