Thermaltake stuck to the tried and true packaging that its customers are accustomed to seeing; the black package with a red stripe followed with the checker pattern at the bottom. The package has a cut-away that exposes the top of the cooler for a glance at the 140mm fan.
Turning the BT14 Pro to the right shows the specifications of the cooler and the compatible socket applications that apply. The BT14 Pro is compatible with all AMD processors from socket 754 onward and also socket LGA775 for Intel .
On the back Thermaltake gives another peek at the fan on the BT14 Pro through another cut-away window. Looking at the bottom, Thermaltake shows some product images of the BT14 Pro in a case and an operation diagram flanks the opposing corner.
Spinning the package once more reveals where Thermaltake displays their prominent features of the BT14 Pro with a short list and eight photos to show what they are most proud of. The bottom states in ten different languages that the contents are a CPU cooler and to visit their site for more information.
Removing the inner packaging shows that Thermaltake uses the same style as what comes with the SpinQ we previously reviewed. This is a good concept as the two halves are snapped together to securely support the cooler during shipping. They even include a second compartment so all the "goodies" don't get shifted about either.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake BigTyp 14 Pro]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon re-list chromecast in hopes of peace with Google
- Adventure Time will get a new Open-world RPG early 2018
- NVIDIA play huge role in smart car race with Xavier
- Reddit will have its content integrated into Bing
- Hyundai to bring 38 green cars to the market
- Cougar Puri TKL Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- OWC Mercury Helios 3 Thunderbolt 3 Enclosure Review
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series