It looks like the time and effort that ThermoLab put in to the design and development of the BARAM has paid off well for them. Their take on heat-pipe placement and the alternating fin design seems to be very effective for getting the job done. Like I said in the results, these aren't even the best fans available, just an average fan, so your results may be even better than mine.
The heat-pipe heat dispersion, the pitch of the fins and the fin structure and design all lead to really good performance numbers. This cooler is also a bit shorter than most of the tower style coolers on the market, giving you an extra bit of room inside the smaller cases. The weight of this cooler is a real non-issue as the mounting mechanism is sturdy and secure; the BARAM isn't going anywhere if installed correctly.
The only issue I can bring against the BARAM is the lack of availability. While the cooler has been reviewed by most major sites, by this point I would have expected Google to come up with something. Every time I tried to locate the BARAM, Google shopping shows nothing on the market yet. The only hits I could get were for the reviews themselves. I really hope to see these coolers hit the e-tailers soon, as I think ThermoLab has a winner on their hands with the BARAM.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit