TweakTown uses a different method for testing CPU heatsinks which allows for an even playing field across all product tests. We feel that by using the same ambient temperature and strict lab-like testing procedures we are able to accurately compare one product to another. More information on our testing procedure can be found in the T.E.C.C. article here.
The ThermoLab BARAM performs really well in the two-fan testing, falling just short of the Thor's Hammer with the same fans being used. The single fan testing of the cooler was admirable as well and shows just how efficient this design of cooer is. In the extreme world of overclocking, every degree counts, but in normal use I have to say the single fan configuration is enough. These results are just a rough idea of what to expect, as most users won't have these fans and variances in fans will yield different results.
These fans have been tested before, so the numbers here are no surprise. Again, usage of a different fan or fans may result in better sound levels.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get caught up in 'Girl in the Spider's Web' Blu-ray giveaway
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases