ThermoLab ships the BARAM CPU cooler in a nondescript, plain brown box with a very legible black stamped logo.
The right side of the package shows the BARAM name as well as the Korean symbols. Also displayed is the meaning of BARAM which is airflow and it is proudly labelled "made in Korea".
The left side of the BARAM box shows the applicable CPU socket types and the overall dimensions of the BARAM CPU cooler. Be sure to note that this cooler does not come with a fan and that they have patented the fin design of this cooler.
After unfolding a protective separating layer of cardboard, you can get an idea of how well the BARAM is packaged. It fits very snugly inside this box and made it to me in terrific shape from Korea. The cooler is wrapped in a plastic bag with a pouch of anti-moisture crystals to keep any overseas oxidation away. All the hardware is shipped in the right end of the box and is kept separate from the cooler with the cardboard that folds out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The ThermoLab BARAM]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google informs us which Android Wear watches will get Oreo
- Keylogger found planted on over 460 HP laptops
- Epic Games poach Boss Key co-founder for 'secret project'
- Naughty Dogs Uncharted series hits new record high in sales
- Marvel writer hired for Netflix's Witcher show
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Mantiz Venus MZ-02 Thunderbolt 3 eGPU Enclosure Review
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series