The Look and Feel
Taking these out of the packaging, they struck me as being very shiny, but then I realised the headband is a matt finish and really that accentuates the shiny gloss black plastic parts on the headphones themselves. It's a nice touch to see headphones looking more and more stylish, but the feel in the hand is too light; they're a little bit on the flimsy feeling side. But this is not necessarily a bad thing, as we hope to find out.
Slipping them on, they feel comfortable as socks; the padded ear-cups have a fuzzy quality that doesn't leave your head sweating like some of the leather ones.
The headband adjusts smoothly to fit any head size (unless your head is incredibly tiny, like shrunken head size) and the padding on top makes them super comfortable, too.
One of my biggest concerns with headphones usually is the head-pinch factor, where after a period of wear you begin to feel uncomfortable and start to develop a headache at the temples. These do not suffer from that pitfall thankfully. Due to their light weight design (see, I told you it was a good thing) and roomy ear-cups, the pressure is spread more evenly over a larger area.
But enough about the look and feel, what about the sound?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- NVIDIA's new GeForce Game Ready 416.94 drivers released
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms