The Look and Feel
Taking these out of the packaging, they struck me as being very shiny, but then I realised the headband is a matt finish and really that accentuates the shiny gloss black plastic parts on the headphones themselves. It's a nice touch to see headphones looking more and more stylish, but the feel in the hand is too light; they're a little bit on the flimsy feeling side. But this is not necessarily a bad thing, as we hope to find out.
Slipping them on, they feel comfortable as socks; the padded ear-cups have a fuzzy quality that doesn't leave your head sweating like some of the leather ones.
The headband adjusts smoothly to fit any head size (unless your head is incredibly tiny, like shrunken head size) and the padding on top makes them super comfortable, too.
One of my biggest concerns with headphones usually is the head-pinch factor, where after a period of wear you begin to feel uncomfortable and start to develop a headache at the temples. These do not suffer from that pitfall thankfully. Due to their light weight design (see, I told you it was a good thing) and roomy ear-cups, the pressure is spread more evenly over a larger area.
But enough about the look and feel, what about the sound?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz