The Look and Feel
Taking these out of the packaging, they struck me as being very shiny, but then I realised the headband is a matt finish and really that accentuates the shiny gloss black plastic parts on the headphones themselves. It's a nice touch to see headphones looking more and more stylish, but the feel in the hand is too light; they're a little bit on the flimsy feeling side. But this is not necessarily a bad thing, as we hope to find out.
Slipping them on, they feel comfortable as socks; the padded ear-cups have a fuzzy quality that doesn't leave your head sweating like some of the leather ones.
The headband adjusts smoothly to fit any head size (unless your head is incredibly tiny, like shrunken head size) and the padding on top makes them super comfortable, too.
One of my biggest concerns with headphones usually is the head-pinch factor, where after a period of wear you begin to feel uncomfortable and start to develop a headache at the temples. These do not suffer from that pitfall thankfully. Due to their light weight design (see, I told you it was a good thing) and roomy ear-cups, the pressure is spread more evenly over a larger area.
But enough about the look and feel, what about the sound?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pokemon Switch RPG listed as 2018 or later
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit