You may remember that a while ago I set up a two-way duel between a pair of Razer and SteelSeries gaming headsets. During that battle Razer came out tops for sound, but I felt there could have been some improvements to the headset itself.
*draws back the curtain to rapturous fanfare.
TA-DAA! - Here we have the latest from the Razer labs in stereophonic joy, the Carcharias.
Adopting a more comfortable over-the-ear cup and some meaty 40mm drivers, these headphones look set to give the audiophiles in us something to get excited about.
Here's a quickie of the specs the Carcharias sports:
Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Impedance: 32 Ohm at 1kHz
Input Power: 200 mW
Drivers: 40 mm, with neodymium Magnets
Frequency Response: 50 - 16,000 Hz
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Cable: 3 meters, Braided Fiber Sheath
Connector: 3.5 mm jack (headphone and mic)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- Gearbox CEO addresses current Borderlands 3 rights rumors
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit