I think it is a pretty safe bet that we have all come to love USB thumb drives. I still remember the first time someone handed me one at a LAN party. At that time they were in their infancy, kind of clunky like a 1960s car, a little slow but it sure beat the heck out of burning a driver on a CD to pass around.
Fast forward to present day and you can get small drives like the Super Talent Pico C that impressed us with its small size and go everywhere charm, the Kingston HyperX that is capable of maxing out your USB2.0 ports transfer limit and any number of odd shaped and themed products that are floating around. The thumb drive is here to stay and evolution of the product line will continue to drive us to faster speeds and more capacity.
Today we are looking at a high capacity drive with a luxury package, the Super Talent Luxio. In this case the luxury aspect doesn't accompany a ridiculous price point, as the Luxio is priced equal to similar capacity drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series