The Power Supply
First impressions are definitely positive. The finish is polished black chrome for a nice classy appearance. The PSU label sports the colorful Topower logo.
Here is a view of the fan side of the power supply. This is what you would see in many of the newer BTX cases. The logo is mounted to the 120mm fan grill and is not overbearing in any way. The overall look and feel is nicely executed.
The back side of the PSU is relatively standard with hexagon mesh. You will note a "Power Good" status light to provide a nice visual indicator when the PSU is operating correctly. A large toggle switch is included; very handy for when you hurriedly reach for the back of the case when your system locks up due to an unsuccessful over clock attempt. Yes, been there, done that.
Here is a look at the cable side of the power supply. The modular cabling is well laid out and labeled for easy reference. You will also notice that this power supply is completely modular; a nice, if not necessary feature for the ATX and CPU power runs. But I have yet to see where those were optional to install.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard