The Power Supply
First impressions are definitely positive. The finish is polished black chrome for a nice classy appearance. The PSU label sports the colorful Topower logo.
Here is a view of the fan side of the power supply. This is what you would see in many of the newer BTX cases. The logo is mounted to the 120mm fan grill and is not overbearing in any way. The overall look and feel is nicely executed.
The back side of the PSU is relatively standard with hexagon mesh. You will note a "Power Good" status light to provide a nice visual indicator when the PSU is operating correctly. A large toggle switch is included; very handy for when you hurriedly reach for the back of the case when your system locks up due to an unsuccessful over clock attempt. Yes, been there, done that.
Here is a look at the cable side of the power supply. The modular cabling is well laid out and labeled for easy reference. You will also notice that this power supply is completely modular; a nice, if not necessary feature for the ATX and CPU power runs. But I have yet to see where those were optional to install.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Package]
- Page 4 [In the Box]
- Page 5 [The Power Supply]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam