Xigmatek ships the Achilles S1284C in an all-plastic outer package with highly decorated, gold coloured inserts to show off their product. The Achilles is shipped upside down and half covered by a shield, but the buyer has a good look at the H.D.T. base.
Spinning the package to the right, you can read the applications that are possible. At the very bottom is an image of their very user-friendly, anti-vibration, rubber fan mounts.
The back of the Achilles packaging is cardboard and this is where all the tabs from the plastic front are held into place. Xigmatek used this real estate to display the specifications over a full image of the shield from the front of the package.
The left side of the Achilles wrapping is what looks to be a bejeweled shield with a cut-away window to allow you to see the fins of the Achilles. Xigmatek lists five key features of the Achilles to the bottom and also includes their web address for easy reference.
With all of the outer packaging removed, you can see that this cooler fits snugly inside. And with the additional box for hardware at the bottom, it allows a bit of room to absorb any shipping mishaps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series