Xigmatek ships the Achilles S1284C in an all-plastic outer package with highly decorated, gold coloured inserts to show off their product. The Achilles is shipped upside down and half covered by a shield, but the buyer has a good look at the H.D.T. base.
Spinning the package to the right, you can read the applications that are possible. At the very bottom is an image of their very user-friendly, anti-vibration, rubber fan mounts.
The back of the Achilles packaging is cardboard and this is where all the tabs from the plastic front are held into place. Xigmatek used this real estate to display the specifications over a full image of the shield from the front of the package.
The left side of the Achilles wrapping is what looks to be a bejeweled shield with a cut-away window to allow you to see the fins of the Achilles. Xigmatek lists five key features of the Achilles to the bottom and also includes their web address for easy reference.
With all of the outer packaging removed, you can see that this cooler fits snugly inside. And with the additional box for hardware at the bottom, it allows a bit of room to absorb any shipping mishaps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Xigmatek Achilles S1284C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard