Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The MTRON PRO 7500 is a 2.5 or 3.5-inch SLC Solid State Drive that uses the SATA II interface. Capacities range from 16 to 128GB with all of the typical storage numbers. Today we are going to focus on the 32GB, 2.5-inch drive that was shipped to us from MTRON. It should also be noted that MTRON PRO Series drives carry a solid 5 year warranty against manufacturers defect.
In the U.S. MTRON products are rare and only a few resellers carry them in stock. After a quick search of Pricegrabber I was able to find the MTRON PRO 7500 32GB at Memory Suppliers for a breathtaking 939 Dollars. By going straight to DVNation and having a look, I found that the Texas based company has the same drive in stock and at a much more reasonable 779 USD. As always, DVNation didn't disappoint us and they proved once again that they are the leading source of solid state drives in the U.S. with all of the latest and greatest SSD tech on hand for expedited delivery.
Speaking of price, you can tell that the MTRON PRO 7500 SSD isn't your typical consumer SSD. As an enterprise product, it does come with a high cost of ownership. Essentially, what you are purchasing is a drive with a very high Input/Ouput Operations Per Second (IOPS). Price generally scales with this number and for most consumers IOPS means little. In the server market IOPS is the bloodline between fast transactions or your employees waiting on database updates. At 779 USD I don't think many people will opt for the PRO 7500 32GB as a notebook drive, but it is possible and your notebook will certainly see a performance increase over the platter based drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex showcase Old School RuneScape in-game statistics
- 'The Witcher 3' developers possibly working on Switch title
- PlayStation CEO says Sony has an eye on multiplayer/co-op
- Netflix pull future 'The Punisher' & 'Jessica Jones' seasons
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- best enhance your flexibility
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!