With the package out of the way, it's now time to have a look at the card itself. We don't really see anything that we haven't seen before as far as the overall heatsink design goes.
Leadtek has of course added its own flavor to the cooler with a sticker. On the fan we can see the brand and the model, while the rest of the card is taken up with a sticker of a robot warrior.
Looking around the card, we continue to see nothing out of the ordinary. Towards the back of the card we have two 6-Pin PCI Express power connectors. Moving closer to the front of the card we have our two SLI connectors which give us the ability to run up to three of these bad boys together.
Finally, moving to the I/O side of things we find two Dual-Link DVI connectors along with a TV-Out port. We also have some exhaust holes that help let the hot air escape from the card and out the back of the system.
Carrying the Extreme tag, it doesn't come as any surprise that the GTX 260 from Leadtek comes overclocked out of the box. The core has been moved from the stock 576MHz to a healthier 602MHz.
The 896MB of GDDR3 memory has also been increased from 1998MHz to a nice sounding 2214MHz. And finally, the shader clock has been moved from 1242MHz to 1296MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Lenovo's new ThinkPad: up to 17-inch, Quadro GPU, Xeon CPU
- NVIDIA teases next-gen GeForce in 'Be For The Game' video
- Intel's next-gen X599 platform teased to fight Threadripper
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- My windows get blue screens after i installed bios version F7 on gigabyte z97x gaming 5
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market