Moving to the card, we can see a black heatsink fan that sits in the middle of the card. On top of the fan we have a sticker that lets you know the card is a PowerColor one. We can see a pretty basic fan design with nothing too fancy going on. While being hard to tell, the fan is a dual slot one, which is important to know for some people.
If you have a look closely you can see behind the heatsink/fan we have some gold colored heat sinks that sit on top of the memory. We can also see another heatsink that sits towards the back of the card.
Looking around the card some more, we have a single 6-pin PCI Express power connector located at the back of the card. Moving across the top of the card we're greeted with our Crossfire connectors which let you put multiples of this card together.
Finally, in the I/O department we see something a bit exciting. While we have our typical Dual-Link DVI connector, we also have a VGA connector present. This is the reason no DVI-to-VGA connector is included. What we also have is a HDMI connector, which is great and really opens the card up to other markets such as the HTPC one.
In the clocks department the PowerColor HD 4830 doesn't hold any surprises. The core carries with it the stock 575MHz clock while the 512MB of GDDR3 memory carries the stock 1800MHz DDR clock, which can be seen below.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Diablo III once resembled Diablo II
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- An open world with no rules: former Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive comes to PC!
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI Now Available for Nintendo Switch
- Breach Hero Class Trailer - Lock And Load With The Gunslinger
- Bad Habit Productions' Marble It Up! Rolls Onto Steam