Opening the box will bring a little bit of a shock; the TEW-645UB is enormous! As manufacturers are moving towards smaller components, TRENDNet has opted to move in the opposite direction with the 645UB.
In the picture below you can see that when put next to two different wireless adapters, the TRENDNet TEW-645UB towers above them.
Apparently realizing that most people would not want a 6"+ tube sticking out of the back of their PC or the side of their laptop, TRENDNet has included a base for the TEW-645UB. On the surface they state it is to allow you to get the best signal, but I have a feeling it is also to keep your PC/laptop from looking a tad bit silly.
Also included is an actual paper manual (many manufacturers are moving away from this and are putting all documentation on to CDs or DVDs) plus the CD-ROM with drivers.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Someone just bought close to $400 million worth of Bitcoin
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit