The Package and Contents
OK then, let's take a detailed look at the package contents for these new wireless headphones. Firstly, we have a small sturdy blue and white box which is very similar to the original Xonar D2 package. On the front we have a nice image of the headphones with some decorative graphics located next to the image. On the side of the package we have some specs of the product along with another image depicting the ability for the headphones to fold up easily and fit inside their carry case, which oddly is not depicted on the package.
Inside we find the headphones packed up nice and tight inside their black carry case and securely lodged inside a small cardboard tray. Along with these two items there is also a small USB dongle for charging the headphones and also for sending the 2.4GHz wireless signal out around your office or home. Of course, we also get a special USB charging cable like the ones found with most digital cams along with a brief manual outlining the features.
All in all, things look promising after unpacking the unit and inspecting the contents of the package. Let's hope that this carries on with strong performance from these headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [Technical Overview]
- Page 4 [Setup and Installation]
- Page 5 [Testing the Highs and Lows]
- Page 6 [Wireless Performance, Games and Movies]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam