Inside the Box - Continued
While Foxconn provides a very impressive cooling setup on their boards, it looks as if they believe you can't have too much of a good thing. A 40mm fan is supplied that can be attached to the Northbridge heatsinks if you plan to use air cooling along with quite a few stick-on heatsinks with self adhesive tape.
Also included are two utilux worm-drive clamps, which means the ability to use water will be here somewhere. A PCI expansion cover plate is also included that supports two USB 2.0 ports along with a single 4-pin FireWire port as well as a Link bridge for SLI.
Now this is where Foxconn goes hardcore. On top of the Northbridge is a removable cooling component and depending on what set up you're prepared to use you can take the air cooling module off and place a water cooling top which is in red with two half inch barbs. If you want to go to more extreme cooling, a black bucket is included for use with LN2.
Like so many boards nowadays, Foxconn has decided to place its onboard audio off board. A riser card is included that plugs onto a header on the board that connects the HD Audio codec on the card back to the data path provided on the ICH10R.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz