Inside the Box - Continued
While Foxconn provides a very impressive cooling setup on their boards, it looks as if they believe you can't have too much of a good thing. A 40mm fan is supplied that can be attached to the Northbridge heatsinks if you plan to use air cooling along with quite a few stick-on heatsinks with self adhesive tape.
Also included are two utilux worm-drive clamps, which means the ability to use water will be here somewhere. A PCI expansion cover plate is also included that supports two USB 2.0 ports along with a single 4-pin FireWire port as well as a Link bridge for SLI.
Now this is where Foxconn goes hardcore. On top of the Northbridge is a removable cooling component and depending on what set up you're prepared to use you can take the air cooling module off and place a water cooling top which is in red with two half inch barbs. If you want to go to more extreme cooling, a black bucket is included for use with LN2.
Like so many boards nowadays, Foxconn has decided to place its onboard audio off board. A riser card is included that plugs onto a header on the board that connects the HD Audio codec on the card back to the data path provided on the ICH10R.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit