X58 is certainly the hot topic and its performance with the Core i7 makes for a huge performance gain over the Core 2 series. And with cheaper versions of the CPU on the way, X58 is becoming more attractive than ever.
So far we have seen quite a few impressive boards, some with better overclocking than others, but one thing it all depends on is what the user wants. All the bells and whistles in the world won't matter if the board doesn't have what the user wants, whether that be bling bling for case mods or many extra features; it's all a mix.
Foxconn has managed to not only make a board that looks good in cases with side windows, but also has many features such as SAS and eSATA along with external audio. The board is very impressive; just as impressive as anything that ASUS, GIGABYTE or GIGABYTE has on the market.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box - Continued]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Sisoft Sandra]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 13 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]