Accessories and Documentation
The SPinQ comes with quite a bit of reading material. Starting off with the very well written instruction manual, they have repeated in ten various languages. A closer look at the mounting descriptions shows that Thermaltake advises the heat-pipes to be located at the rear of the case. Although with the coolers height and general shape in mind, this cooler could be oriented in all four positions.
Next, Thermaltake includes a fold-out of the warranty information. From what is displayed on this fold-out, Thermaltake CPU coolers carry a two year warranty, of course varying by regional locations. Lastly, is the paper pertaining to Key 3 Spirit. Not only do you get a fancy case badge, but the assurance that Thermaltake sells components to meet the highest standards of all end users.
The SpinQ out of the box is designed to mount to LGA775 and all AMD, socket 754 and newer. You can see at the top, Thermaltake went the way of many others with a simple slip-through and clamp bracket for AMD. The LGA775 mounting is a bit more involved, but it's still as simple as putting four screws into place. Last but not least, Thermaltake also supplies a packet of TIM that will work for two to three applications, just in case the first fit isn't a success.
This last image backs up my claim of the LGA775 mounting simplicity; just as easy as getting a screw to go in the countersunk brackets and tightening them. Once all four are in, the push-pins go right into place to secure the SpinQ.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz