Accessories and Documentation
The SPinQ comes with quite a bit of reading material. Starting off with the very well written instruction manual, they have repeated in ten various languages. A closer look at the mounting descriptions shows that Thermaltake advises the heat-pipes to be located at the rear of the case. Although with the coolers height and general shape in mind, this cooler could be oriented in all four positions.
Next, Thermaltake includes a fold-out of the warranty information. From what is displayed on this fold-out, Thermaltake CPU coolers carry a two year warranty, of course varying by regional locations. Lastly, is the paper pertaining to Key 3 Spirit. Not only do you get a fancy case badge, but the assurance that Thermaltake sells components to meet the highest standards of all end users.
The SpinQ out of the box is designed to mount to LGA775 and all AMD, socket 754 and newer. You can see at the top, Thermaltake went the way of many others with a simple slip-through and clamp bracket for AMD. The LGA775 mounting is a bit more involved, but it's still as simple as putting four screws into place. Last but not least, Thermaltake also supplies a packet of TIM that will work for two to three applications, just in case the first fit isn't a success.
This last image backs up my claim of the LGA775 mounting simplicity; just as easy as getting a screw to go in the countersunk brackets and tightening them. Once all four are in, the push-pins go right into place to secure the SpinQ.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ