The SpinQ is packaged in a mostly all white box with a large cut-away to expose the cooler inside. Thermaltake has also included an image of the cooler with the blue LED's on.
The right side of the package has, in ten different languages, a comment that says for full product information you should visit the website.
The back of the box is where Thermaltake has added a lot of information about the SpinQ. The main features are listed, surrounded by images of the SpinQ installed as well as an operation diagram to explain exactly how the cooler works.
The left side of the package contains the specifications and compatibility tables as well as six more images of the SpinQ, again with the LED's active.
Once the SpinQ is removed from the white cardboard box you are greeted with a two piece, snap together, plastic inner "blister" package. Both halves of the package are mirrored off each other and hold the SpinQ in place along with the hardware securely, warding off many shipping "vibrations".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 official PC system requirements revealed
- Father of Sonic joins Square Enix to work on new game
- Stardew Valley was the most downloaded Switch game in 2017
- Vive Pro's recommended PC specs may get bumped up
- Sony and Nike make official PS2 shoes
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Investigation: Benefits to Prioritization Software
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series