The SpinQ is packaged in a mostly all white box with a large cut-away to expose the cooler inside. Thermaltake has also included an image of the cooler with the blue LED's on.
The right side of the package has, in ten different languages, a comment that says for full product information you should visit the website.
The back of the box is where Thermaltake has added a lot of information about the SpinQ. The main features are listed, surrounded by images of the SpinQ installed as well as an operation diagram to explain exactly how the cooler works.
The left side of the package contains the specifications and compatibility tables as well as six more images of the SpinQ, again with the LED's active.
Once the SpinQ is removed from the white cardboard box you are greeted with a two piece, snap together, plastic inner "blister" package. Both halves of the package are mirrored off each other and hold the SpinQ in place along with the hardware securely, warding off many shipping "vibrations".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake SpinQ]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz