Package and Contents
MSI's packaging for the Eclipse board is what we call the over-sized box. It contains inside a plastic blister that houses the board as well as a cardboard box that houses the accessories. On the front of the box is some rather lovely art work that makes it stand out, even though the primary colour scheme is black/orange with just the MSI logo and Eclipse branding on the front.
MSI has not gone with any information on the back apart from some basic marketing hype. For this level of product, we would have liked to have seen at least one colour photo on the back of the box.
When it comes to the user manuals, MSI has gone completely nuts here. There are a total of five; the standard motherboard user manual that explains the board and four pamphlets that cover the RAID functions, audio card, quick installation and green power energy saver that the board uses. MSI also includes four different CD's. There's one with the board drivers, one with drivers for the X-Fi audio card and two with software and updates.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new MEK ULTRA gaming rigs pack GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
- Blizzard to share 'some Diablo-related news at BlizzCon 2018
- Black Ops 4 weekend sales don't beat Black Ops 3
- Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer shows renegade thievery
- ZeniMax Online making new MMORPG
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam