First off, CSX packages its modules in a plastic blister that is extremely easy to open and doesn't require any knives or blades; CSX, my hands thank you! - Each module comes in one of these packages and they all fit together to make a triple channel kit that looks modular, making it easier for CSX to sell them as single, dual or triple channel kits.
Upon removing the modules from the blister back, we get our first good look at the modules themselves. First off, the design of them is oversized; the heatspreader that the DIABLO uses is alloy in construction and sits above the modules to increase the surface area, allowing for a much better cooling setup.
On one side of each module CSX has placed a sticker with some basic information on the modules. Unfortunately there is no detailed info on the timings or voltages and you need to go to the Compustocx website to get any meaningful data. But rather than making you go and look for the data, we sifted through the information and found the modules are rated for CL9 at 1333MHz using the JEDEC standard. Using Intel's XMP profiling, the modules run 7-7-7-24 when at 16000MHz at 1.6v and 8-8-8-26 at 2000MHz using the full 1.65v. This is extremely impressive, if it will in fact do those speeds. Let's now find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit