Package and Contents
As always, if we are given a retail package, we like to have a look at what is packed in. Compared to the 630i-Wi-Fi ITX board we were given, ZOTAC has reduced the box size dramatically this time. The 630i came in a box size that would resemble a Micro-ATX motherboard, but the 8200 comes in the same size box we saw for Atom-ITX and EPIA boards. There was no information on the back of the box, so we saw no need to include it.
ZOTAC provides the same documentation bundle as the 630i, but with changes to suit the AMD board. The Driver CD comes piled with XP and Vista drivers for both 32 and 64-bit versions as well as some Linux drivers.
As far as the accessories are concerned, what was included in the 630i Wi-Fi ITX is standard in the 8200 Wi-Fi ITX as well. For a recap, you get one SATA data cable and one SATA power converter along with one IDE cable that supports two drives. A DVI-I to HDMI converter and USB Wireless module as well as the rear I/O shield and a 180 degree rotating stick antenna are also in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Media Playback]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 8 [Power Usage]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ethereum mining difficulty reaches lofty new heights
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10 series pricing to continue rising
- Amnesia dev Chinese Room has 'gone dark'
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM