Accessories and Documentation
As I covered when I opened the package originally, the included goodies are minimal. Just the AMD mounting hardware and the GELID case badge come with it. A bit of looking online shows that some of these coolers are sold with the LGA1366 mounts in the box as well.
GELID has simplified the Silent Spirit's installation process to a six step process for Intel LGA775 users. For those using AMD or LGA1366, there is an additional step of removing the screw to swap out the appropriate mounting hardware, then screw it back into place. Then continue on with the instructions as GELID shows. While GELID goes as far as to show these instructions in four total languages, even including images, the Silent Spirit was easy to take out of the box and install.
A close up look at how the LGA775 bracket comes mounted from GELID installed.
With the removal of one Phillip's head screw on either side, the LGA775 mounts can be taken off and replaced with the AMD or LGA1366 mounts as needed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Since the CPU cooler sample TT received was a damaged (thank you post man) first pilot run sample we both have decided to retest a new mass production sample and revise the review.
Upon arrival, all package
Latest News Posts
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit