Accessories and Documentation
Here we get a good look at the accessory package for the Black Label. I love the screw driver key setup and have a set on each of my key rings.
Cooler Master included a special set of Black Label branded air deflectors as well as an extra set of fan attachment pieces so that you can add a second fan to the Z600R.
When I say Cooler Master made a complete 360 degree black system, we really mean it, all the way down to the screws included with the system.
The documentation goes beyond what these three products come with separately. In the top right corner you will notice the credit card style card that has your serial number listed in the left corner. This number is used to make your forum account on the special Black Label Forum found on Cooler Master's website.
Compared to the special documentation that came with our sample CSX Medusa, the Black Label's paper package appears to be a little on the weak side. Cooler Master does have an option to obtain a certificate of authentication from what they are calling an Appraisal Service. The down side to this is that Cooler Master is charging a 50 USD fee for this service.
The Black Label package also comes with many other perks for their owners. Here you can see a list of everything that is included.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit