The Z600R CPU cooler received a special black treatment for the Black Label package. I would have really liked to have seen the cooler come with dual 120mm fans, but most users will be fine with a single fan.
Looking at the Z600R from the top, we see how it will look in the case; black like everything else and hella sexy.
Cooler Master already had a black power supply and they chose the UCP-700W for the North American market. There are some reports of other continents getting an 850 watt PSU.
The PSU is vented at the back and matches the vents on the back of the case.
Cooling for the PSU is provided by a large fan that faces south of the case and draws fresh clean air through a vent system that is filtered at the bottom of the chassis.
Here we see the entire PSU package complete with black screws for installing the PSU into the Cosmos.
It turns out the UCP-700W was a really good choice for this system; the cable lengths were perfect for my installation.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit