The Cooler Master Black Label is comprised of three parts, two are special editions and the third appears to be right off the retail shelf. The first and most desirable of the Black Label components is the black Cosmos case that many will call the star attraction. Adding to the special black theme is the Cooler Master 600R CPU cooler in tricked out black livery, exclusive to the Black Label package. The third product is the new Cooler Master UCP-700W power supply, in all black attire of course.
The specifications of the case and the cooler are identical to the standard retail release.
The power supplies issued for the Black Label left us a little puzzled. Cooler Master sells several PSUs at 1000 watts or higher and for the premium price we expected to see a premium PSU with the system. Not that the UCP-700W or Real Power M850 are not good or even premium power supplies, but since the case has a window, the modular Silent Pro M 700W would have been a better choice. Then again, the massive power of the Real Power Pro 1250W could also have been chosen since users will want to keep the entire package together as one unit and the big power 1250W would ensure a future reserve for whatever Intel, AMD and NVIDIA have to throw our way.
Availability and Cost
The Cooler Master Black Label has an MSRP of 600 USD here in the US. As you can imagine, with only 50 coming to the country, availability is very limited. We have not been able to find a Black Labeled listed for sale on any website, in any country. This can be a problem if you really want one, but that also leads to the appeal of the product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- Biomutant has had a new gameplay teaser trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit