Loading up the player with some bangin' tunes and Samsungs quality audio electronics are obvious once it's going. The sounds in pure mode (no DNSe or street mode enhancement) come in crisp and clear to the ears.
The player also has the ability to drive some serious headphones, not just a pair of ear buds. Plugging in my Sony reference cans, you do have to up the volume a little more, but the sound quality remains awesome right up to the full end.
Using the DNSe to enhance the sound helps if you want to help bring out certain aspects of your music, like the bass if you are a hardcore d'n'b nut or maybe to accentuate the high end if you get down with your classical side!
Street mode adds that nice bit of depth to the music by pushing up the EQ on the frequencies that are most likely drowned out by background noise in a street environment; this to give you a richer sound-scape.
A nifty feature is also the inclusion of a screensaver in the form of a real-time EQ bar graph set, with the added ability to pulse the lights of the touch zones rhythmically in time with the music.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard