A Word on Interfacing
The player has a great look about it with the gloss plastic shell accentuated by the ultra-bright blue LEDs embedded beneath the touch zones. The biggest let down, however, has to be the way the touch interface works.
The zones are not very clearly defined on the touch interface and I have often hit the context menu instead of skipping a song or trying to turn the volume up. I should think one of the key points of an mp3 player's interface is to be able to use it without looking at it.
What with the active lifestyle we all lead, I don't like having to look down at my player while I'm walking along a busy street, for fear of running into people or more importantly running into the big metal wheeled things that are most definitely harder than my squishy frame.
Despite my nay-sayings, however, there is nothing wrong with a touch interface, but it needs to be more intuitive than this. A change to the button layout could ensure that there are fewer mistakes and a physical feedback could make the world of difference to the way we interact with our gadgets.
Enough of the bad, let's talk about how good this player is at actually pumping out your tunes!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the Z370 AORUS motherboard range
- SteelSeries release the Rival 110 gaming mouse
- Ataribox sounds like risky business
- ENERMAX release the EQUILENCE, a high-end silent case
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- Ryzen 3 vs. Core i3 benched on GTX 1060/1070 & RX Vega
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- White Hot Looks, White Hot Performance - CORSAIR Launches VENGEANCE RGB White DDR4
- Phanteks introduces Eclipse P300 PC case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor