The release of the GTX 295 doesn't bring anything new to GIGABYTEs packaging; they actually only revised it a few months ago. The majority of the box is taken up with a picture of a female, while across the top we have the GIGABYTE and NVIDIA logo.
Moving down, we have the PhysX logo and below that we have the model and the amount of memory that comes with the card, in this case the GTX 295 and 1792MB of GDDR3.
Turning the box over, we have a bit of a blurb on the card and again the model and some NVIDIA logos across the top. As we move down we have some information on the features that the card offers and a bit of a run down on what's needed to get SLI working.
Moving inside the package, much like what we found with the Gainward, there isn't a whole lot going on. Apart from the Driver CD and manual, we have a molex to 6-pin PCI Express power connector and DVI to VGA connector.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]