With the package looked at, it's time to check out the card. Pulling it out of the box, there isn't a whole lot to see with the massive cover going over everything from top to bottom and left to right.
To the left of the card we can see a sticker that has the Gainward logo and a similar picture to the one seen on the front of the box. To the right of the card we can see half of the fan. What you may also notice is that there are a number of holes in the cover; this helps keep the card cooler versus trapping all the heat inside.
If we have a look around the card, the back shows us our power connectors. The GTX 295 consists of one 6-pin and one 8-pin connector. Next to the 6-pin connector we also have the connector for the S/PDIF cable.
Closer to the front of the card we have a single SLI connector and what this means is that you can only SLI two cards together. This is due to the dual-GPU design. Here we can also see bits of the copper heat-pipe that help keep the card cool.
Finally, moving over to the front of the card we can see two Dual-Link DVI connectors. Along with that we also have a HDMI connector. We can see some vents that also help let the hot air escape out the back of your system.
The GTX 295 is based on two 55nm cores that share similar specifications to the GTX 260. The core comes in at 576MHz while the shader comes in at 1242MHz and the 1792MB of GDDR3 memory comes in at 2000MHz, as you can see below.
Other features on the card include a 448-bit memory interface, 240 processing cores and 80 texture filtering units on each core. NVIDIA rate the board at 289 Watts with a GPU thermal threshold of 105c.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature and Sound Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]