Core i7 has already proven to us that it is and will be the CPU for 2009. With its remarkable performance and features, Intel really is on the right track these days. And with the tracks laid it's simply a matter of hopping onboard and taking the ride.
For memory manufacturers, this is a new and exciting time as well. DDR3, until now has been simply too expensive, especially since in order to use Core 2 you could use DDR2, but with Core i7 having no DDR2 memory controller it's DDR3 or no Core i7 for you.
Kingston's ValueRAM series we received, while lacking overclocking punch is a great kit for the users who simply want to set up a system and forget it; no overclocking or no tweaking. For that use the ValueRAM is perfect and costs significantly less than high-end kits, so it makes for a very impressive option.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- ASUS: Z270 platform could work with Coffee Lake CPUs
- GTX 1070 Ti leaked benchmarks: easily beats RX Vega 56
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz