Core i7 has already proven to us that it is and will be the CPU for 2009. With its remarkable performance and features, Intel really is on the right track these days. And with the tracks laid it's simply a matter of hopping onboard and taking the ride.
For memory manufacturers, this is a new and exciting time as well. DDR3, until now has been simply too expensive, especially since in order to use Core 2 you could use DDR2, but with Core i7 having no DDR2 memory controller it's DDR3 or no Core i7 for you.
Kingston's ValueRAM series we received, while lacking overclocking punch is a great kit for the users who simply want to set up a system and forget it; no overclocking or no tweaking. For that use the ValueRAM is perfect and costs significantly less than high-end kits, so it makes for a very impressive option.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV PC specs, release date announced
- Co-op platformer Super Chariot coming to the Nintendo Switch
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series