The Vigor Monsoon III LT CPU cooling system is contained in a non-descript black box, with appropriately enough, an image of the cooler in action. The bottom of this side shows bubbles containing compatible processors as well.
The right side of the package is emblazoned with Vigor's logo, with the specifications chart directly below it.
The back of the box shows the features in a list and with four individual images of said features. Something to note is that Vigor chose to place its cooler inside of a Cooler Master Cosmos case for the full on product image.
The left side of the box is again re-iterating the bubbles on the front, but this time in an applications chart.
Upon removing the inner packaging and removing half of the inner high density foam packaging, this is what I was greeted with. The high density foam keeps the cooler protected from any shipping mishaps. The instructions and mounting goodies can all be found inside of the cardboard box that is shipped under the foam inside the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit