The Vigor Monsoon III LT CPU cooling system is contained in a non-descript black box, with appropriately enough, an image of the cooler in action. The bottom of this side shows bubbles containing compatible processors as well.
The right side of the package is emblazoned with Vigor's logo, with the specifications chart directly below it.
The back of the box shows the features in a list and with four individual images of said features. Something to note is that Vigor chose to place its cooler inside of a Cooler Master Cosmos case for the full on product image.
The left side of the box is again re-iterating the bubbles on the front, but this time in an applications chart.
Upon removing the inner packaging and removing half of the inner high density foam packaging, this is what I was greeted with. The high density foam keeps the cooler protected from any shipping mishaps. The instructions and mounting goodies can all be found inside of the cardboard box that is shipped under the foam inside the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz