Specifications, Availability and Pricing
The Vigor Monsoon III LT weighs in at 855 grams and is 160mm tall. This cooler supports a large array of CPU's, including the new Socket Bi (LGA 1366) Core i7 lineup. To keep the Vigor cool, they went with black translucent fans with blue LED's to add to the lighting decor.
The Monsoon III LT comes with a flat copper base that transfers heat through four 6mm copper heat pipes. The heat then travels up to the dual aluminum fin configuration, sandwiched between two 9 bladed fans. The heat is then removed from the fins in just under 70CFM of airflow per fan. With the fans being rated at a max of 20 dBA, this cooler should be barely audible in any chassis.
Taking a quick trip over to Newegg reveals that the Vigor Monsoon III LT retails at $59.99 with free shipping at the moment. At this time I can only find the cooler at one other e-tailer, but I would expect others to carry the line as well. The Monsoon III LT does break the magic $50 mark that a few premium coolers ring in at as well. We shall see a bit later how it holds up to the other coolers in its price bracket.
I can only hope more companies get on the ball and start getting their i7 hardware into the respective coolers. Seeing what I have, with people already using the new Intel line of CPU's, cooling on air is getting to be a really tough job. Many people have their favorites, but not all come with the supported hardware to keep these coolers functional with an upgrade. With engineering comes cost, though, so let's see if the cost here is for added features or performance.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Vigor Monsoon III LT]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titan Comics and Blizzard announce new Diablo comic books
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit