The Thecus N4100PRO keeps track of changes made to the system in the System Log.
The user can configure the NAS to email changes to the system as well as status messages.
In addition to the log configuration you can configure the N4100PRO to turn on and off by days of the week and times, depending on when your employees are in the office.
The Thecus N4100PRO has a powerful user management system.
Users can be added individually.
Here we see how a group of users can be managed.
Sometimes shortcuts need to be taken when dealing with a large amount of users.
After you have configured your settings it is a good idea to back up the user lists.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Thecus N4100PRO]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Software Basics]
- Page 7 [RAID, Folder Management and Ethernet]
- Page 8 [Services, Media Streaming and Advanced Options]
- Page 9 [Transfer Protocols and Backup Services]
- Page 10 [System Notification and User Management]
- Page 11 [Testing Methodology]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - Backup / Content]
- Page 16 [Final Thoughts]