The card is all flash from the word go with a briefcase style package that has the ATOMIC logo on the front along with the brand and model. We also see that down the bottom Sapphire make mention of the card being water-cooled.
Opening the case up, we can see the card along with a radiator and some tubing. We also have a cardboard cover that gives us a bit of a run down on the card along with some of the features.
Paperwork wise, we have a standard HD 4870 X2 manual and another piece of paper that gives us an installation guide on the card itself. As far as software goes, we've got the usual larger package that Sapphire offer on its higher end cards and this includes driver CD, Ruby ROM, DVD Suite and PowerDVD by Cyberlink as well as a copy of 3DMark Vantage.
In the cable department we have the typical connectors we're used to seeing such as molex to 6-pin and 8-pin connectors, component dongle, S-Video to RCA, DVI to VGA, DVI to HDMI connectors and a Crossfire bridge. As far as extra cables go, we have a 3 meter HDMI cable included in the package.
As far as extras in the bundle go, we have an ATOMIC sticker that can be placed on your case along with a couple of pen drives and a sticker that lets you know what number card you have, as the ATOMIC is only a limited run.
One thing we haven't yet mentioned about the card is that there is a water block for your CPU integrated into the cooling solution. For this reason there are also some brackets included in the package; one to suit AM2+ and the other LGA775.
This is clearly something different and again it's nice to see that Sapphire has thought outside the box. The only downfall with the whole bundle is the fact that a 1366 bracket isn't included in the package for people who have made the move to i7. Hopefully one becomes available and people will be able to request one and get it for free. But that's just wishful thinking for now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 15 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 16 [Temperature Tests]
- Page 17 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 18 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE release new Gemini Lake based J/N motherboards
- God of War director confirms no season pass for the release
- Trailer for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition released
- COLORFUL's new CGU 2018 eSports event might include PUBG
- Cygames shows off Granblue Fantasy's combat in all its glory
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series