Pulling the card out of the box, there isn't a whole lot to see when looking front on. The middle of the card has a large gold cooler that takes up two slots. We can see that it only makes contact with the core and not the memory, but does blow air over the modules.
Like most mid-range cards, we can see that no external power is required. What we do have, though, which we're used to seeing on all AMD based graphics cards are the Crossfire connectors located at the top of the card in the event you want to put a few of these together.
As usual, when it comes to the I/O side of things we've got everything we need. Apart from the standard Dual-link DVI port we have a VGA port and alongside these we have a HDMI and Display Port. We can also see here that the card does take up two slots thanks to the larger cooler and extra VGA port.
As the Super name normally suggests on Palit cards, we see an extra 256MB of GDDR3 memory on the card which takes us up to 512MB. The core comes in at 750MHz while the memory mentioned comes in at quite a large 2000MHz.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Package]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Test System Setup and 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - PT Boats: Knights of the Sea]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - CINEBENCH R10]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Crysis Warhead]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Left 4 Dead]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - World in Conflict - XP]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - Far Cry 2 - XP]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - XP]
- Page 15 [Temperature & Sound Tests]
- Page 16 [Power Consumption Tests]
- Page 17 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard