During my testing the CoolIT Systems Domino was able to outperform the MaxORB while in Middle and High fan speed settings, but was a little warmer at the low setting. The Domino running at the middle setting was right around the same audible level as well. In the low setting you couldn't hear the Domino at all, even when under the desk changing settings. The middle and high settings were quite a bit louder, mid being just about right and high being a tad too much for my liking.
LOW RPM: 1098
MED RPM: 1854
HIGH RPM: 2947
Pump RPM: 3122
LOW RPM: 1730
MID RPM: 2291
HIGH RPM: 2913
Pump RPM: 3155
The above Revolutions Per Minute were recorded at idle and load. Here we see that the Domino is able to adjust itself depending on the processor load. The adjustments come from the fan only; the pump stays around the same speed at all times.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C.]
- Page 5 [The CoolIT Systems Domino A.L.C. - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Test System Setup]
- Page 8 [Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Vivendi may take over Ubisoft in November
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM