Alongside the GK-K8000 GHOST series keyboard reviewed previously, GIGABYTE also sent along their GM-M8000 gaming mouse to complete the whole desktop. This squeaker sports a huge number of features and neat tricks to compete with the top gaming mice on the market.
Talking specs, this rodent has a resolution of up to 4000DPI with its laser optic sensor to ensure that your tracking is always smooth and precise. It also sports a nice memory system to remember your macros and button assignments, so you don't have to worry about taking it to the party.
A novel DPI selection switch nestles beneath the scroll wheel on this mouse, giving you the option of flicking it up and down to cycle through the DPI settings. There are four in total and in case you wonder, each one is indicated by the awesome little lights on the left side of the main mouse button.
Large Teflon feet make it easy for this baby to slide around on almost any kind of surface, including the supplied mouse mat (more on that later). You can also see the opening for the weight system to let you fine tune the feel of your hand-held-rodent.
I've always maintained that a weight system is crucial to make a good mouse because everyone has a preference to weight; some like it light as a feather while other people like me like a bit of deadweight to help build muscles while you frag!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!