Alongside the GK-K8000 GHOST series keyboard reviewed previously, GIGABYTE also sent along their GM-M8000 gaming mouse to complete the whole desktop. This squeaker sports a huge number of features and neat tricks to compete with the top gaming mice on the market.
Talking specs, this rodent has a resolution of up to 4000DPI with its laser optic sensor to ensure that your tracking is always smooth and precise. It also sports a nice memory system to remember your macros and button assignments, so you don't have to worry about taking it to the party.
A novel DPI selection switch nestles beneath the scroll wheel on this mouse, giving you the option of flicking it up and down to cycle through the DPI settings. There are four in total and in case you wonder, each one is indicated by the awesome little lights on the left side of the main mouse button.
Large Teflon feet make it easy for this baby to slide around on almost any kind of surface, including the supplied mouse mat (more on that later). You can also see the opening for the weight system to let you fine tune the feel of your hand-held-rodent.
I've always maintained that a weight system is crucial to make a good mouse because everyone has a preference to weight; some like it light as a feather while other people like me like a bit of deadweight to help build muscles while you frag!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard