Lean On Me
Now, you might think that with the rest flapping around all over the place that it might not sit properly on the table... think again. This sits flush to the table with no wobble and no movement once you rest your wrists on top of it. The rubber feet used on the keyboard and the rest make sure that the keyboard never moves about unintentionally.
Looking to the back of the board, we can see a B-type connector for hooking up the keyboard and a single A-type socket to let you plug in any manner of USB gadgetry that litters your desk. In fairness I would have liked to have seen another port, at least on the back to give the user more options, but instead GIGABYTE did something very clever...
There are 2x3.5mm jacks on the side of the board to allow you to plug in headphones and a microphone; a standard headset fare for a gamer who wants to lay some smack talk about yo' mama! - But wait... where are the cables on the back to transfer the appropriate jacks from the back of the computer to the desktop?
The clever clogs at GIGABYTE have thought to sneak in a USB based audio chipset to drive those ports, which means you only have to have one cable to connect up to the PC! Genius! It's a Vista certified C-Media 6300 chip, too, so driver support certainly isn't an issue.
Similarly, the macro keys have 4MB of onboard memory to let you assign up to 13 presets and macros and then not have to worry about drivers when you take it to a frag fest!
Included special function keys are standard volume up/down/mute and a lock key to lock out the Windows button nestled between CTRL and ALT. There's also a GHOST quick launch button to let you bring up the software to re-assign keys and macros.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oclean One: the world's smartest electric toothbrush
- Monster Hunter World launches January 2018
- Left Alive is Square Enix's shot at survival mech action
- Rocket League Autumn Update available September 28
- Synology introduces new XS, Value and Series NAS
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- AMD X399 TR4 Threadripper Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Gigabyte System Information Viewer
- ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard Review
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower