Mini PC's are the go these days; we can see this with the release of Atom aimed at Nettops and UMD's. Atom is truly a CPU for this market, but it is a somewhat limited CPU. Compared to the Nano, Intel still has a lot to improve upon. Nano does more, costs the same and is more adept at running Windows without any major delays.
We have started to see some interesting ideas come out, but Intel's limitations put on the Atom platform for its partners really limits what Atom is capable of. Pair it with some dual channel memory along with a better IGP and you may see some HD movie playback as well.
MSI's industrial board is extremely good for what it has to work with; it has the potential for a great car PC platform as it allows for the use of all the major features you will have in a car such as USB GPS, WiFi through the mini PCIe as well as TV playback with an add-in PCI tuner card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit