Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Patriot didn't list the specifications of its PEF64GMNUSB model 64GB pen drive on its website, but after speaking to our contact at the company, we learned that it is based on dual-channel technology and uses MLC flash memory.
The Magnum pen drive is basically the same length and height as most other pen drives on the market, but it is about double width of most, coming in at 26.7mm wide. It also weighs a tad more at about 20 grams, but it is still super light.
It doesn't use a capless design, but the cap is very solid and clicks onto the drive very well and in a secure manor. The pen drive is very stylish with its soft metallic grey, red and black appearance - it is also very solid using a metal shell covering some parts that are made of plastic.
As far as availability goes, it is still a little hard to find, since it is a brand new product. We found it listed at $169.99 USD at a couple popular online retailers in the United States. Comparatively, it is quite a bit more expensive than Kingston's DT150 64GB DataTraveler and only a little more expensive than Corsair's Flash Voyager 64GB drive. Patriot includes a lifetime warranty in case sometimes goes bad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Dragon Age could be mainline sequel
- Halo devs: PC community is very important to us
- Modded Halo Online PC project under fire by Microsoft
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit