Well, this is what P4 and DDR is supposed to be; fast, reliable and fun. VIA has really shown that they not only have the goods, but why they are the leaders in the DDR race. Now I know a few might be wondering about the fact that our results for the P4XB-RA did come out slower than our SiS 645, but we must remember that the SiS board is running the memory at 333MHz while VIA got almost identical scores with 266MHz RAM. When 333MHz is supported by VIA, then we will have ourselves an ever better looking picture. As for the board itself, its layout, speed and stability were well designed. While there were a few gripes, there was nothing to get into a tizzy about
Overclockable for a VIA board
Use of CNR over ACR
No 6th PCI
No USB 2.0
Use of VT8233 over 8233A Southbridge.
Rating - 9/10
You can get the VIA P4XB-RA from BCN Technology, the official Australian distributor.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series