Once we move the plate out of the way, we get our first look inside the enclosure. The dark plastic part is able to be removed from the white plastic base and it includes a very handy black handle, which allows you to carry it around in or outside of the complete enclosure.
The first step to beginning installation is firstly unscrewing the three black screws. These hold the HDD tray in place, as you can see in the picture above, then it is just a case of lifting it out.
With the HDD tray turned upside down, you end up with the above. A 3.5-inch hard disk drive slides into the bottom compartment - the SATA data and power plugs are at the other end, as you can see in this picture below. The hard drive clicks into place with the connectors and without any fuss.
Another nice feature of the Na is the included noise dampening plastic screw plugs, which reduces the amount of vibration produced by the HDD.
Below we get a look at the hard drive installed inside the Na and also the power button and white LED. You also get a good look at the cooling fan, which does a good job at keeping the drive cool. With the way the fan is positioned, a small amount of air is pushed under the drive in the direction of the front of the enclosure. Even a small amount of air flow is enough to keep most drives happy.
For reference, during load read tests in HD Tune Pro, we measured our Seagate 7200.11 640GB SATA II drive hit a maximum working temperature of 36 degrees Celsius over about a half an hour period, which is not bad at all. That was with the drive fully installed and with the fancy plate sitting on top.
The hard disk drive is secured to the tray with four standard screws. Simply place the tray back inside the white plastic part of the enclosure and secure it with three screws and then you're good to go. Installation is a complete breeze and only took a couple minutes to complete.
Okay, so we know the drive looks good, but how does it perform? Read on and find out!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [IN WIN Na Enclosure]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam