Now we've finished looking at the specifications, we get one step closer to actually seeing the device. First, though, let's rip open the packaging of our review sample and see how well it's been packed and what is inside the box.
IN WIN's Na comes packed nice and safely as well as neatly inside a stylish box containing all the bits and pieces. As you can see in the picture above, even the box is all about style - plenty of detail has gone into this product, that's for sure.
In the shot above, once we've broken the Eastern style Chinese sticker seal, we get our first look inside the box.
Moving on, all of the parts inside the box have been laid out, so you can see exactly what comes with the Na. From left to right, we have the AC power adapter and then the porcelain plate and basic manual on setting everything up.
Inside the plastic is a short eSATA and USB cable. We would have liked to see 1m length cables, these are only about half that - while good for notebook use, with desktop PCs the cables are too short. Also inside the plastic is the seven screws, which is all that's needed to fully setup the Na.
Now let's move on and take a close look at the Na enclosure itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [IN WIN Na Enclosure]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top