Now we've finished looking at the specifications, we get one step closer to actually seeing the device. First, though, let's rip open the packaging of our review sample and see how well it's been packed and what is inside the box.
IN WIN's Na comes packed nice and safely as well as neatly inside a stylish box containing all the bits and pieces. As you can see in the picture above, even the box is all about style - plenty of detail has gone into this product, that's for sure.
In the shot above, once we've broken the Eastern style Chinese sticker seal, we get our first look inside the box.
Moving on, all of the parts inside the box have been laid out, so you can see exactly what comes with the Na. From left to right, we have the AC power adapter and then the porcelain plate and basic manual on setting everything up.
Inside the plastic is a short eSATA and USB cable. We would have liked to see 1m length cables, these are only about half that - while good for notebook use, with desktop PCs the cables are too short. Also inside the plastic is the seven screws, which is all that's needed to fully setup the Na.
Now let's move on and take a close look at the Na enclosure itself.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [The Packaging]
- Page 4 [IN WIN Na Enclosure]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit