With Core i7 now making its way into the market we are starting to see boards pop up left and right. Already we have seen companies like ECS, eVGA and MSI announce their boards, but the big ones like GIGABYTE and ASUS have gone one better and sent samples out for testing.
So far we have tested GIGABYTE's EX58-UD5 in our Core i7 CPU review and we have just recently given the P6T Deluxe the tick of approval as well, but ASUS isn't stropping there. P6T is actually aimed at the mainstream and enthusiast sector, where today's contender is aimed more so at the extreme and hardcore users. Running under the name of the Republic of Gamers series, the Rampage II is ASUS' second Core i7 model to hit the market.
Today we will see how it compares to the P6T and find out which one comes out looking like the smarter choice.
Last updated: Apr 7, 2020 at 12:27 pm CDT
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [The Box and What's Inside]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box - Continued]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup and Memory Performance]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark Vantage]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - SYSmark 2007 Preview]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Adobe Premiere Elements 4.0]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Vantage]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Crysis]
- Page 12 [Power Usage and Heat Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]