The speed in which solid state is evolving is incredible. The best thing for consumers is that so many companies are quickly beefing up their product lines which will result in even lower prices as this market becomes saturated with products all vying for your Dollar.
the Walton Chaintech APOGEE 64 GB SSD is a good choice for users that are able to live with the capacity. Personally it is difficult to recommend anything less than 128GB of storage space for enthusiasts to use with their notebooks. The APOGEE 64GB would make a great scratch drive in a desktop or even a decent boot drive where other, larger storage drives are available. Notebook users generally don't have the option to use two or more drives, so primary storage capacity becomes essential.
The MSRP of the APOGEE seems to fall in line with other products in its class. The market will determine how much under or over the actual price will be set at. Hopefully Chaintech is able to get these drives to the market before too long so that early adopters can have a chance at them.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New PC game deals: Frostpunk and BattleTech for 22% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit